Nashville is the “Home of Country,” so it seems natural that your cupcake delivery in Nashville should have a country theme. Whether you are throwing a large party in the barn, having a country-inspired wedding, or just a small get together, Sweet Street Desserts can take your country-themed party to the next level.
Sweet Street Desserts has been baking gourmet desserts since 1979. We are constantly improving our recipes and dessert options. Our company has grown from a small shop in Reading, PA to a business large enough to ship desserts around the world. In fact, our gourmet treats are a featured item in fine restaurants, gourmet food stores, and coffee shops in over 60 countries.
We now offer ordering options throughout the continental United States. Place an order for delivery right to your door, and find out what the world loves about our desserts!
Dessert Ideas for a Country-Themed Party
Country themes can be so much more than burlap table runners and mason jars. Take your theme to a whole new level by incorporating a country-themed dessert from Sweet Street Desserts.
Keeping your food with the theme really brings the party together, and your guests will appreciate the extra touch. If the desserts come from Sweet Street, they will definitely appreciate the flavor as well!
- Salted Caramel Vanilla Crunch. This cake not only tastes like heaven, it also has a great brown and white color scheme that will fit right in at most country-inspired events. This vanilla cake features waves of caramel cake and salted caramel crunch throughout. It also has several layers of custard for a creamy, light texture.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup. This little cupcake has a brown wrapper, chocolate cake, and vanilla and peanut butter frosting. It even has a small peanut butter cup on top. Your guests will also love the peanut butter truffle inside. The colors (and taste!) are perfect for your event!
- Vanilla Bean Cupcake. Off-white lace is common at country-themed weddings and events. If you are using lace, this little cupcake will definitely blend in. This buttery vanilla cupcake features vanilla bean-flecked cream and icing. We even top it off with a white chocolate coin.
- Big Apple Pie. If you really want a “down home” feel, try our Big Apple Pie. It features layers upon layers of fresh, crisp apples. We combine them with apple cider and cinnamon for the perfect combination of fall flavors. It is also covered with a classic granola crumb topping.
- Bourbon Street Pecan Pie. Nothing says country like Kentucky bourbon. Our twist on pecan pie makes Kentucky bourbon a featured item in the filling. Large toasted pecans have an amazing flavor. Serve this pie with cinnamon ice cream for a completely country feel.
- Lemonade Cake with Meyer Lemon. You may remember Grandma’s lemon cake as the best lemon cake around. Our Lemonade Cake definitely gives Grandma some competition. This twist on a classic lemon cake includes lemon mousseline and Meyer lemon curd.
- Crème Brulee Cheese. This amazing Crème Brulee is sure to please a crowd. It is our lightest cheesecake, and its off-white inner coloring complements the country theme very well. We even hand fire it with mirrored burnt caramel, giving it a classy brown color that works well with burlap.
Whether you are planning an elegant dinner, a wedding, a party, or a hoe-down, bringing desserts from Sweet Street is always a good idea. Get your cupcakes or other desserts delivered right to Nashville for your next get together.
Get in touch with us at https://shop.sweetstreet.com/ for more information.