What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas… unless it’s dessert delivery! Sweet Street Desserts delivers all over the continental US, and we hope you will find our sweet treats so enticing that you won’t be afraid to share them with your friends, nationwide.
Springing up from humble beginnings in a two-car garage, Sweet Street Desserts has become an industry leader. Our founder, Sandy Solmon, is still actively involved in the research and design aspects of the company and its recipes. She has a desire for quality that is unparalleled.
In fact, about 10 years ago, the need to bake with more clean and natural ingredients spurred continued research. This led to the decision to remove artificial flavoring and incorporate only hormone-free dairy and cream. Additionally, we are striving to eliminate all GMOs from our key ingredients. Dessert doesn’t have to be bad for you!
Las Vegas is the city of indulgences. Why should dessert be any different? With over 50 desserts on our menu, you will definitely find some sweet gratification. Consider some of these options for your next big shindig:
- Bourbon Street Pecan Pie – Reminiscent of New Orleans, another party friendly locale, this pie is laced with Kentucky bourbon and gigantic toasted pecan halves. It’s intoxicatingly delicious for sure.
- Key Lime Pie – Travelers know the distinctly tart flavor of the Florida key lime. Voyage to your tropical gatherings with this granola-crusted delight.
- Classic Blueberry Cheese Brulée – Perhaps the coast of Maine and its wild blueberries would be a better fit for your party. This white chocolate cheesecake incorporates ribbons of them in vibrantly artistic swirls sure to send your taste buds into overdrive.
- Celebration Cupcakes – Maybe your bash needs a touch of lime green wrapping and all natural sprinkles on a vanilla cupcake. These festive treats are sure to bring smiles.
- Caramel Apple Granny – Sweeten your friends right up! Granny Smith apples are the stars of this caramel and toffee studded custard in a mouth-watering shortbread crust.
- Red Velvet Bundt – Let us not forget this Southern favorite. A baby red velvet cake dipped in bittersweet chocolate and filled with a luscious cream cheese. White chocolate drizzle and red velvet cake crumbs make it memorable.
- Kentucky Pie – Save the best option for last. Add this Georgia pecan pie in its warm chocolate chip crust to your soiree and be ready to have even more guests the next time you plan an event.
Leaving Las Vegas
Thanks to the innovation of the World Wide Web, you can now get desserts without leaving Las Vegas for exceptional key lime treats or extravagant pecan pies. And you won’t have to travel to the other side of the continent for magnificent Maine blueberry decadences.
Get in touch with Sweet Street Desserts for dessert delivery in Las Vegas. We create healthy, mostly kosher, restaurant quality desserts that you can now indulge in at home. Take a look at the vast menu and place an order for your next get-together, or contact customer service at (610) 929-2900. We will gladly deliver our delicacies to your door. We look forward to serving you!