Chocolate Chunk Cookie Pucks
This 5-inch cookie will draw the crowds with 3 kinds of chocolate - choocolate drops, bittersweet and semi-sweet chocolates.
IngredientsIngredients: Chocolate [sugar, unsweetened chocolate (processed with alkali), cocoa butter, milk fat, nonfat milk, soy lecithin, sunflower lecithin, natural vanilla flavor, natural vanilla extract], Wheat Flour, Brown Sugar, Margarine [soybean oil, palm oil, water, salt, mono & diglycerides, nonfat dry milk, sunflower lecithin, natural flavor, vitamin A palmitate, beta carotene], Sugar, Eggs, Soybean Oil, Glucose, Corn Starch, Salt, Baking Soda, Baking Powder [sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate], Madagascar Vanilla, Annatto Extract.
Contains: Egg, Milk, Soy, Wheat.
MANUFACTURED IN A FACILITY THAT PROCESSES PEANUTS/NUTS
Units Per Case: 4
Portions Per Unit: 12
Portions Per Case: 48
Unit Weight: NET WT 3 LB 9 OZ (1.62 Kg)
Gross Weight: 15.63
Case Cube: 0.65 cu. ft.
Case Dimensions (L x W x H): 15.625 x 11.5 x 6.125
Pallet Tie x High: 10 x 8
Approx. Piece Size:
Kosher Status: KD
Gluten Free: No
Do Not Consume Raw Dough.
Frozen pucks should be stored in a freezer. Baked cookies should be stored ambient.
1. Line an appropriate sized sheet pan with parchment paper.
2. Place frozen cookie pucks topped (candy) side up on baking sheet and arrange on baking tray (four on a ½ tray| or nine on a full tray).
3. Preheat oven to the desired temperature before baking.
4. Convection oven (hot forced air) - Set at 300° F| high fan setting (if adjustable). Bake for 22 minutes.
5. Conventional oven (radiant heat) - Set at 400° F. Bake for 23 to 25 minutes.
6. Allow cookies to cool on sheet pan after baking.
Store Cookies Frozen - Bake from a frozen state.
Cookie Pucks - Frozen: 18 monthsBaked Cookies - Ambient: 2 days