One of the reasons Sweet Street Desserts’ cupcakes are considered gourmet is because they look amazing. They also taste just as good as they look. When you order them to arrive on a loved one’s doorstep, we make sure they continue looking and tasting wonderful upon delivery.
There is no question that cupcake creators are true artists. At Sweet Street, we are dessert experts. We use only the finest and freshest ingredients available, and take great pride in making all of our treats look and taste scrumptious.
Looks are important for any occasion where you would like to serve gourmet cupcakes, so we take great care to make the delivery process as painless as possible. Our desserts are served in 60 countries around the world, so we definitely know how to ship desserts in a way that allows them to retain their freshness and beauty.
The Frosting Provides Presentation
Most of the cupcake is hidden in the wrapper, so it is really the frosting that represents the gourmet presentation. Some gourmet cupcakes have over-the-top frosting that makes the cupcakes whimsical, and quite difficult to eat. Sweet Street goes for a classy, elegant look for all of our delivery cupcakes. Each of our cupcakes has a slightly different frosting to complement the richness of the dessert.
- Chocolate Cupcake. Our classic chocolate favorite is chocolate, on chocolate, on chocolate. Even the frosting on top is a lighter chocolate, topped with a dark chocolate treat.
- Vanilla Bean Cupcake. The buttery vanilla cupcake has vanilla bean flecked filling, and a flecked frosting to match. The combination is rich, creamy, and simply delightful. It is also topped with a white chocolate coin.
- Red Velvet Cupcake. If you want a mix of flavors and colors, then our timeless Red Velvet Cupcake will definitely please you. It has a chocolate truffle center and the traditional cream cheese buttermilk frosting. The mix of tastes is delicious, and it is topped off with a nonpareil-covered chocolate coin.
- Jelly Roll Cupcake. This cupcake has a raspberry filling inside of a vanilla cupcake. This unique cupcake also has a raspberry fluff icing. It is light and flavorful. It adds the perfect touch of color, especially with a red raspberry candy to top it off.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup. This chocolate cupcake has a visually appealing frosting that is flavored with peanut butter. When the fluffy frosting is paired with the chocolate truffle in the center, it’s so delicious that your taste buds will thank you. Oh, and did we mention the miniature peanut butter cup on top?
- Salted Caramel Cupcake. There are very few gourmet cupcakes that dare to feature caramel on top, but our Salted Caramel Cupcake wears it beautifully. It is topped with salted caramel on an already light caramel icing. Of course, there is also more caramel in the center.
All of our cupcakes are beautiful, and we keep them that way even on the way to your home or event. We use dry ice and corrugated cardboard containers to make sure they stay fresh and in place. We want you to be as proud to serve these cupcakes, as we are to create them for you.
We understand that when you order gourmet cupcakes, you want them to still look gourmet when they arrive. To place an order, use our online ordering system or call 800-793-3897.