Did you know that Denver residents have access to industry leading, restaurant quality, award winning desserts thanks to Sweet Street’s delivery service?
When Sandy Solmon opened up for business in her two car garage back in 1979, she had a cookie recipe and a dream. Her devotion to the power of good food shared and belief that desserts open up doors, hearts and conversations has inspired many in the industry to pursue excellence in their fields. And, her personal dedication to healthy living has added great value to the Sweet Street menu.
As the head of research and development, Sandy adds significant “wow” to the desserts her chefs create. Under her tutelage, Sweet Street has eliminated GMOs from our key ingredients, removed artificial flavorings by creating our own natural ones, and chosen to utilize only hormone-free dairy and cream. Additionally, we offer free-range, cage-free eggs to customers who request that they be used in their desserts.
Good food can come in the form of desserts, especially when the people making them strive to utilize clean, pure, authentic ingredients. Most of our desserts are Kosher as well. When you add fresh locally grown fruits and 35 different chocolates and cocoa powders (many of which are hand-selected from South America) you are certain to get unsurpassed flavor.
What’s on the Menu?
Now that you know you can get incredible desserts in Denver, delivered straight to your door, you are probably wondering, “What’s on the menu?” Perhaps you’ll find something you would really like to try in this list of our seven favorite Sweet Street Desserts (in no particular order):
- Marble Chocolate Chip Cheese Brulee– Chocolate chips enhance the ribbons of velvety dark chocolate mousse found beautifully decorating this combination of three different chocolate cheeses (dark, milk, and white).
- 7 Layer Bar– When you combine, walnuts, coconut-scattered butterscotch, milk chocolate drops, and dark chocolate chunks you get nothing short of paradise in every bite. It is the perfect melding of sweet and salty.
- Toffee Crunch Blondie– Chewy pieces of toffee are studded throughout this blondie. When that is enhanced by white and semi-sweet chocolate chunks there is delight to be had by all.
- Big Carrot Cake– Smooth cream cheese icing is sandwiched between six layers of moist carrot cake. All of these layers are infused with studs of pecans and toasted coconut shards. This is a five start dessert for certain.
- Peanut Butter Cupcakes– A peanut butter, chocolate truffle center is the highlight of this all natural chocolate cake which is then topped with fluffy peanut butter icing. Where peanut butter and chocolate meet, people are happy.
- Red Velvet Bundt– This decadent design is both visually and flavorfully stunning. At its core you will discover a luscious cream cheese spilling out of all natural red velvet cake dipped in bittersweet chocolate. This one is yummy to look at, but even better in your mouth.
- Irish Cream Bash Pie– Yet another five start dessert according to our customers, this pie is a wee bit tipsy with Irish cream. However, its white chocolate mousse and chocolate cake crumbles will steady your craving.
If our hand-picked list hasn’t made you yearn for dessert delivery in Denver, we know you’ll find something else to love on the Sweet Street Desserts website. Our sweet treats are waiting to be delivered to your home or office and are just a click or a phone call away. Order some today!