Wondering what to get the cupcake lover on your gift list? We have some delicious ideas as well as some suggestions on great ways to present your cupcakes at birthday parties, baby and bridal showers, retirement parties, elegant dinner parties, and even weddings!
Sweet Street Desserts in Reading, PA has received rave reviews from its thousands of satisfied customers since 1979, and we’ve earned a reputation for creating the world’s best desserts. Led by founder and CEO Sandy Solmon, we’ve even earned 15 patents in design! Today, our fabulous gourmet desserts are enjoyed in 65 countries and on every continent.
Most sweet lovers have a favorite cupcake flavor; some prefer rich chocolate, others love buttery vanilla, and still others love surprises, like raspberry or peanut butter-chocolate truffle fillings. Our cupcakes are beautifully decorated and come in gourmet flavors, such as:
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup – Don’t you find the combination of peanut butter and chocolate irresistible? Then you’ll love our rich chocolate cupcakes with their chocolate and peanut butter truffle filling, fluffy peanut butter icing, and the peanut butter cup on top. There’s no way you can eat just one.
- Red Velvet – A classic! We fill our cupcake with a creamy chocolate truffle center and top it with cream cheese buttermilk fluff icing and a chocolate candy. Red velvet cupcakes are a taste treat for any occasion, but the rich colors also make them holiday-ready.
Cupcake Presentation Ideas
Once you’ve ordered cupcakes and they’re sitting there looking yummy, how should you present them? Whether they are for parties, birthdays, BBQs or an elegant dinner party, it’s nice to have some different ideas for serving them to your hungry crowd aside from a flat plate.
- Cake Pedestals. They are available in domed, short, tall, round, square, simple and ornate versions made from glass, metal and beautiful fine china. You’ll find vintage, shabby chic and elegant designs to make a dazzling cupcake display.
- Tiered Cake Stands. We’ve seen pretty tiered stands in 2-tier, 3-tier, 4-tier, and even 5-tier configurations in an amazing assortment of colors and designs. If you don’t have room to store them, look for the ones that can be unscrewed from the center pole and stored flat.
- Cupcake Stands. Yes, there are actually stands dedicated to displaying cupcakes! Some are large enough to hold several dozen of them. They are available in wire, acrylic, plastic, chrome, china, and even round PVC pipe, and some have spiral and other creative designs.
If you’re working with a unique birthday party or baby/bridal shower theme, you can get some great inspiration from the Pinterest and Etsy websites.
Our online delivery options include cakes, pies, cupcakes, dessert bars and other bakery treats. Once you try it, you’ll understand why our dessert gifts are a regular tradition for many families and business customers.
When you need ideas to impress a loved one or a special customer, nothing could make a sweeter impression than a cupcake gift delivered to their door. Visit our website here to place your order today!