Fall in Minneapolis is nothing short of breath-taking. The weather is perfect and the trees turn wonderful shades of red, brown, and orange. The fall food is fantastic too, with pumpkin spice and apples in starring roles. With cupcake delivery to Minneapolis, you can experience fall dessert flavors, even when they are out of season.
Sweet Street has been creating custom gourmet desserts since 1979. We started as a small shop, but we have been growing ever since. Now, our desserts are served in gourmet food shops and fine restaurants in over 60 countries. We have also created a unique dessert delivery system that allows us to deliver desserts to your door throughout the continental United States.
Even if you can’t experience Minneapolis in the fall, you can still enjoy some of the flavors of the season by ordering desserts from Sweet Street. We send our desserts ready to thaw and serve, making bringing a dessert to a potluck unbelievably simple. Here are a few of our favorite fall-themed desserts that you can try at your next get-together.
- Salted Caramel Cupcake. This cupcake is a salted caramel lover’s dream. It not only features a dollop of salted caramel on top, it also has caramel icing and a salted caramel center. The center of this vanilla cupcake is a delicious surprise!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup. This fancy crowd-pleaser mixes classic chocolate with peanut butter. It is a chocolate cupcake with a chocolate peanut butter truffle in the center. It even has a small peanut butter cup on top.
- Caramel Apple Granny. Apples are undeniably a sign of fall, and apple pie always tops the list of America’s all-time favorite pies. This is no ordinary apple pie, however. It includes Granny Smith apples, but it also has a buttery caramel and toffee-infused custard. You’ll want every season to be fall after trying this amazing pie!
- Bourbon Street Pecan Pie. The filling in this pie is laced with Kentucky bourbon, giving it a bit of a kick to pair with its rich taste. We also use only the finest (and biggest) toasted pecans. Top it off with a dab of whipped cream when you get it home!
- Kentucky Pie. We married our Georgia Pecan pie with a chocolate chip cookie and came up with a winner – including, of course, the chocolate – that’s delicious all year long!
- Big Carrot Cake – This unforgettably moist 10-inch cake has the perfect amount of sweetness. It stands over 5-inches tall and features six delicious layers of carrot cake, velvety cream cheese icing and is studded with pecans and toasted coconut.
- Sandy’s Sour Cream Coffee Cake. Coffee cake is great on those brisk fall afternoons served with coffee or tea. Our Sour Cream Coffee Cake includes cinnamon, brown sugar, nuts, and glazed apricots. It is sure to be a hit.
Fall means changing colors and darker desserts, from salted caramel to pecans. Use Sweet Street’s special cupcake delivery in Minneapolis for your next fall-inspired get-together and you are sure to be the life of the party! Order 24 hours a day online or call customer service at 800-793-3897 to place your order.