Forward resume to:
Attn: Human Resources Department
722 Hiesters Lane
Reading, PA 19605
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Via fax: 610-921-1134
Sweet Street is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
POSITION: CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
PURPOSE: To ensure that Sweet Street Desserts customers are satisfied in all aspects of customer service including high quality products, fast response and follow through on customer complaints, concerns and order accuracy.
- Process customer orders and coordinate shipping, including handling EDI issues and shipments from cold storage inventory with Americold.
- Set up and hire trucks to deliver orders.
- Process sample orders, including approving orders based on procedures, monitoring budget impact and assuring correct workflow in Samples department.
- Process necessary paperwork for Canadian export.
- Provide assistance to National Accounts Managers including coordinating/ordering samples, tracking orders, rerouting trucks, re-labeling cases, and preparing Federal Express shipments.
- Respond to customer requests regarding orders, shipments, inquiries, concerns, etc. Use sound judgment to respond to customer requests appropriately and resolve any issues proactively.
- Track new item/limited time offer product to ensure that distributors are ordering correctly and that adequate inventory is maintained.
- Analyze MRP report to determine necessary changes to inbound transportation schedule, repacking requirements at Americold, and required adds/deletes to the production schedule. Reach decisions on the changes required and communicate to the appropriate parties.
- When product shortages occur or are anticipated, determine customer priorities and communicate decision directly to the customers and brokers.
- Respond to customer orders via the web site and process orders via phone or e-mail.
- Participate in establishing appropriate departmental policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- 2-5 years customer service experience.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision.
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet and Sytline.
- Must possess pleasant communication skills and present a positive, professional image with all levels of personnel.
- Must be able to handle multiple challenges and projects simultaneously and prioritize workload.