Forward resume to:
Attn: Human Resources Department
722 Hiesters Lane
Reading, PA 19605
or fax to 610-921-1134.
Sweet Street is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- OPERATIONS ASSISTANT (Greenville, SC)
- MATERIAL CONTROL SUPERVISOR (Reading, Pa)
1. OPERATIONS ASSISTANT (Greenville, SC)
Reports to: Plant Manager
- Assign number Maintenance work orders and update work order spreadsheet log to keep track of status.
- Perform parts physical inventory.
- Establish spare parts inventory and ordering.
- Track receipt of orders and log storage location
- Perform administrative duties to support MLS. Build MLS equipment catalog.
- Maintain equipment PM schedules.
- Communicate with vendors, providing updates as needed. In case of line downtime/equipment emergency or general malfunction contact vendors and their representative until issue is solved. This might include calls and messages from home depending on the time and the type of emergency.
- Run DOR report.
- Maintain SQF document control, food safety, and HACCP records Track changes on forms and procedures on SQF document register; update, document control and revise or create forms as needed.
- Participate in SQF meetings and inspections. Assist in documenting SQF meetings.
- Support new product development documentation. Creating mix sheets, input information to QAD and SQF checklists. Create SQF “boxes” on n drive for new products being developed.
- Ensure QAD is up-to-date. Write methods and spec sheets, upload into system. Take, modify and add pictures, layouts, create and upload product flow charts through Visio. Update according to spec or BOM updates.
- Create finished product spec sheets for all Greenville items.
- Training and education in administration and computer operations.
- One to two years of experience working in manufacturing or maintenance support function.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Project.
- Effective organizational and data management skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills at various levels to obtain cooperation and information.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.
2. MATERIAL CONTROL SUPERVISOR
REPORTS TO: Material Control Superintendent
PURPOSE: Provide materials to production where and when needed. Maintain accurate inventory records.
- Assure accuracy and timeliness of inventory counts, moves, receipts and issues into Syteline.
- Assure personnel are well trained in their particular areas. Manage development and performance.
- Assure that all materials are pulled and staged for production, credited back and entered into Syteline as per the schedule.
- Supervise material handlers to assure completion of data entry into Syteline, movement of material, and finished goods and ingredients issuance to R&D and outlet.
- Assure product is moved to correct tempering areas and monitor for proper temperatures.
- Work with Customer Service to assure that products are shipped to Americold.
- Support R&D and Outlet by supplying materials and product.
- Assure that all inventory transactions are completed on a timely basis.
- Attend scheduling meetings and make appropriate adjustments in plans.
- Oversee food safety tasks as required for foreign material control, sanitation, critical control point operation, GMP’s and storage practices.
- Oversee tasks as designated for implementation and maintenance of the SQF Food Safety systems.
- 5-7 years supervisory experience.
- 3-4 years experience in a materials and/or inventory control department in a manufacturing environment.
- High school or equivalent. Associates degree preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer, inventory systems and mathematical ability.