Forward resume to:
Attn: Human Resources Department
722 Hiesters Lane
Reading, PA 19605
Via email: email@example.com
Via fax: 610-921-1134
Sweet Street is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
1. PROCESS/PROJECT ENGINEER
Purpose: The Process/Project Engineer is responsible for cost effectively designing and implementing production methodology, equipment, facility expansions and improvements, in collaboration with other disciplines. The position also provides support to assure cost effective, quality production.
Complete equipment, process and facility improvement plans including:
- Preliminary information gathering, analysis and justification of project in order to set priority
- Resource identification
- Detailed information gathering, analysis, justification and AR development
- Expedition of approvals
- Development of clear functional specifications
- Purchase order, payment plan & vendor agreement development
- Detailed Implementation and training plan
- Execute projects in terms of quality, timeliness, completeness and effectiveness in reaching the stated goals and objectives, on schedule and within budget.
- Collaborate with other departments in terms of ongoing effectiveness of equipment and process improvements. Monitor utilization, determine effectiveness, and return on implemented improvements.
- Analyze existing production requirements and validity of improvement recommendations. Response to requests for support from other departments.
- Provide Support of new product releases. Review existing practices, identify potential areas for improvement, and analyze process and equipment alternatives.
- Complete timely and accurate weekly status reports.
- Facilitate effective project team meetings.
- Effectively develop and maintain quality partnerships with management and co-workers at all levels to promote and implement improvement projects. Maintain interpersonal and leadership growth.
Requirements: Degreed Mechanical Engineer with 7-10 years food process manufacturing experience. Must possess knowledge in batch and continuous processing, project management skills, and proven history of accomplishments. CAD skills preferred. Controls experience a plus. Team oriented, highly collaborative and able to communicate effectively at all levels.