Forward resume to:
Attn: Human Resources Department
722 Hiesters Lane
Reading, PA 19605
Via email: email@example.com
Via fax: 610-921-1134
Sweet Street is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
1. PROCESS/PROJECT ENGINEER
2. WAREHOUSE MANAGER
1. Process/Project Engineer
Purpose: The Process/Project Engineer is responsible for cost effectively designing and implementing production methodology, equipment, facility expansions and improvements, in collaboration with other disciplines. The position also provides support to assure cost effective, quality production.
Complete equipment, process and facility improvement plans including:
- Preliminary information gathering, analysis and justification of project in order to set priority
- Resource identification
- Detailed information gathering, analysis, justification and AR development
- Expedition of approvals
- Development of clear functional specifications
- Purchase order, payment plan & vendor agreement development
- Detailed Implementation and training plan
- Execute projects in terms of quality, timeliness, completeness and effectiveness in reaching the stated goals and objectives, on schedule and within budget.
- Collaborate with other departments in terms of ongoing effectiveness of equipment and process improvements. Monitor utilization, determine effectiveness, and return on implemented improvements.
- Analyze existing production requirements and validity of improvement recommendations. Response to requests for support from other departments.
- Provide Support of new product releases. Review existing practices, identify potential areas for improvement, and analyze process and equipment alternatives.
- Complete timely and accurate weekly status reports.
- Facilitate effective project team meetings.
- Effectively develop and maintain quality partnerships with management and co-workers at all levels to promote and implement improvement projects. Maintain interpersonal and leadership growth.
Requirements: Degreed Mechanical Engineer with 7-10 years food process manufacturing experience. Must possess knowledge in batch and continuous processing, project management skills, and proven history of accomplishments. CAD skills preferred. Controls experience a plus. Team oriented, highly collaborative and able to communicate effectively at all levels.
2. WAREHOUSE MANAGER
REPORTS TO: Director of Global Supply Chain
PURPOSE: Assure proper warehouse management.
- Oversee all aspects of external warehouse.
- Assure accuracy and timeliness of inventory counts, moves, receipts and issues into Syteline.
- Coordinate daily cycle count list. Check ADJ/ADJUST list daily to determine inventory checks.
- Coordinate material control activities between shifts.
- Assure that all materials are pulled and staged for production, variety assembly, warehouse transfers and export loading; including case picking/order assembly for customer orders.
- Assure product is moved to correct tempering areas and monitor for proper temperatures.
- Supervise material handlers to assure completion of data entry into Syteline, movement of material, and finished goods and ingredients issuance.
- Work with Customer Service to assure that products are transferred to Americold as necessary.
- Assure that all inventory transactions are completed on a timely basis.
- Assure personnel are well trained in their particular areas. Manage development and performance.
- Attend scheduling meetings and make appropriate adjustments in plans.
- Handle disposition of obsolete materials.
- Coordinate maintenance and repairs of loading dock doors, door seals, and dock plates.
- Coordinate scheduling preparations for quality inspections. (AIB, Stbk, Darden, etc.) and assure that procedures are followed to prepare for inspections without overtime.
- Coordinate the fiscal year end physical inventory process, including preparation, updating procedures, setting up teams, assigning jobs, working with auditors, etc.
- Coordinating special projects, ie, emptying/refilling freezer for cleanup, and pay-for-skills updates.
- Perform and oversee food safety tasks as required for foreign material control, sanitation, critical control point operation, GMP’s and storage practices.
- Perform and oversee tasks as designated for implementation and maintenance of the SQF Food Safety systems.
- 5-7 years supervisory experience.
- 5-7 years experience in a materials and/or inventory control department in a manufacturing environment.
- In-depth knowledge of computer and inventory systems and solid mathematical ability.
- Degree preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate and negotiate at all levels within the organization.