Forward resume to:
Attn: Human Resources Department
722 Hiesters Lane
Reading, PA 19605
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Via fax: 610-921-1134
Sweet Street is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
POSITION: CAFE PREP COOK – CAFÉ SWEET STREET
Café Sweet Street has an immediate need for Cooks to join our dynamic team. Full and part time schedules available. Daytime shifts only. Requires kitchen line and food prep experience and ability to perform light cleaning. Competitive pay with benefits included for full-time.
Apply in person Mon.-Fri., 8:30 am – 4:30 pm or submit resume to email@example.com.
PURPOSE: Assist Chef and Cook with food preparation tasks to support daily menu.
- Complete assigned aspects of food preparation on a daily basis, including preparing, cutting, chopping ingredients.
- Assist with maintaining full lunch cases and adequate finished menu items.
- Assist with preparation and delivery of catering for internal meetings and luncheons as needed.
- Assist with maintenance of sanitary and food safe kitchen.
- Assist with maintaining sanitary and orderly food storage areas, refrigerators and freezers.
- Perform dishwashing and equipment cleaning tasks as needed.
- 1 year plus of food preparation/kitchen line cooking experience preferred.
- Maintain ServSafe certification.
- Ability to work in a cooperative, team oriented atmosphere.
- Motivation and drive to achieve results.
- Effective communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate in English (read, write and converse) in order to receive written and verbal job and safety instructions, comprehend hazardous material labeling, food safety guidelines and recipes.