Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Pucks
This over-the-top, five-inch cookie is perfectly spiced, chewy and crisp around the edges. Loaded with raisins and candied ginger, it's our ode to Moms everywhere.
IngredientsIngredients: Raisins, Wheat Flour, Oats, Margarine [soybean oil, palm oil, water, salt, mono & diglycerides, nonfat dry milk, sunflower lecithin, natural flavor, vitamin A palmitate, beta carotene], Brown Sugar, Sugar, Eggs, Ginger [ginger, cane sugar], Baking Soda, Salt, Cinnamon, Baking Powder [sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate], Madagascar Vanilla, Nutmeg, Allspice.
Contains: Egg, Milk, Soy, Wheat.
MANUFACTURED IN A FACILITY THAT PROCESSES PEANUTS/NUTS
Units Per Case: 4
Portions Per Unit: 12
Portions Per Case: 48
Unit Weight: NET WT 3 LB 5 OZ (1.50 Kg)
Gross Weight: 14.43 lbs
Case Cube: 0.65 cu. ft.
Case Dimensions (L x W x H): 15.625 x 11.5 x 6.125
Pallet Tie x High: 10 x 8
Inner Tray Box Dimensions: 15.25 11 x 1.5
Approx. Piece Size:
Kosher Status: KD
Gluten Free: No
Do Not Consume Raw Dough.
Frozen pucks should be stored in a freezer. Baked cookies should be stored ambient.
1. Line an appropriate sized sheet pan with parchment paper.
2. Place frozen cookie pucks topped (candy) side up on baking sheet and arrange on baking tray (four on a ½ tray| or nine on a full tray).
3. Preheat oven to the desired temperature before baking.
4. Convection oven (hot forced air) - Set at 300° F high fan setting (if adjustable). Bake for 22 minutes.
5. Conventional oven (radiant heat) - Set at 400° F. Bake for 15 minutes.
6. Allow cookies to cool on sheet pan after baking.
Store cookie pucks frozen.
Cookie pucks - Frozen 18 months
Baked Cookies - Ambient 2 days