Feeling tropical? Try our Citrus Olive Oil Cake immersed in Mandarin Triple Berry Jam!
Recipe Yield: 4
- 4 Sweet Street Citrus Olive Oil Cake (Thawed)
- 1 Bag OPC Triple Berry Bland (32oz)
- 1tbsp Barkman Honey
- 3tbsp Smuckers Orange Marmalade
- 4 Sugar Foods Dried Orange Slices
- 1tsp Lyons Kiwi Dessert Sauce
In a pot over medium heat, bring OPC fruit to simmer.
Remove fruit from heat and add honey + orange marmalade.
Combine with a whisk until well combined.
Place fruit blend in cooler to chill for service.
Place thawed citrus olive oil cake on plate.
Top cake with fruit blend and garnished plate.
Garnish cake with dried orange slice & kiwi sauce.