This over-the-top, five-inch cookie is perfectly spiced, chewy and crisp around the edges. Loaded with raisins and candied ginger, it’s our ode to Moms everywhere.
Serving Size (127g/4.48oz)
Servings Per Container 12
Amount Per Serving
Calories 480Calories from Fat 140
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16g25%
Saturated Fat 5g25%
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 81g27%
Dietary Fiber 5g20%
Vitamin A 15%Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 4%Iron 10%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Units Per Case
Approx Piece Size
Portions Per Case
Inner Tray/Box Dimensions (L x W x H)
15.250 x 11.000 x 1.500
Case Dimensions (L x W x H)
15.625 x 11.5 x 6.125
Portions Per Unit
Pallet Tie x High
10 x 8
0.64 cu. ft.
Frozen pucks should be stored in a freezer. Baked cookies should be stored ambient.
1. Line an appropriate sized sheet pan with parchment paper.
2. Place frozen cookie pucks topped (candy) side up on baking sheet and arrange on baking tray (four on a ½ tray, or nine on a full tray).
3. Preheat oven to the desired temperature before baking.
4. Convection oven (hot forced air) – Set at 300° F high fan setting (if adjustable). Bake for 22 minutes.
5. Conventional oven (radiant heat) – Set at 400° F. Bake for 15 minutes.
6. Allow cookies to cool on sheet pan after baking.
Store cookie pucks frozen.
Cookie pucks – Frozen 18 monthsBaked Cookies – Ambient 2 days