Strawberries are a traditional summertime fruit. They tend to be ready in about June, and many people love to eat them raw, add them to recipes, make jams and jellies, and order them whole, dipped in chocolate. They are also used in traditional desserts like strawberry cheesecake and strawberry shortcake.
The United States is the largest producer of strawberries in the world. In 2012, each person in the United States, on average, ate eight pounds of strawberries. Sweet Street Desserts helps boost that number by creating a strawberry cheesecake that you can order for delivery anywhere in the continental U.S.
We’ve been creating amazing desserts since 1979. We take great pride in our small batch method that uses only the finest and freshest ingredients. Our gourmet desserts are offered in 60 countries around the world. You can find them in fine restaurants, hip coffee shops, and gourmet food stores.
When strawberries are in season, you can try our amazing Strawberry Cream Cheesecake, which is part of the Berries and Cream Cheesecake Variety pack that anyone who loves strawberries is sure to enjoy.
Health Benefits of Strawberries
Strawberries are more than just delicious. They also offer some unique health benefits. If you’re looking for a reason to try our amazing strawberry cheesecake, these health benefits might help!
- Strawberries are a great source of Vitamin C. One serving of strawberries will provide half of your recommended daily amount.
- The antioxidant benefits found in strawberries may help prevent cataracts.
- By providing Vitamin C, strawberries may actually help prevent cancer by supporting the immune system. The ellagic acid found in strawberries may also suppress cancerous cell growth.
- Strawberries have been shown to be good for your skin by improving elasticity and overall resilience. That means that strawberries could prevent wrinkles.
- Strawberries can help ward off bad cholesterol, which will help prevent heart disease.
- This fruit may help prevent arthritis and heart disease by reducing inflammation.
- Strawberries contain potassium, which can help regulate blood pressure and may even reduce high blood pressure.
- Strawberries contain fiber, which can help with stomach regulation.
Strawberries can also help with weight management. However, the surrounding cream cheese and other cheesecake ingredients may counteract that a bit! Having strawberries in the cheesecake does make having a slice a little less “sinful.” Strawberries also add a great flavor, texture and color, for a delicious dessert experience.
Ordering Strawberry Cheesecake
Sweet Street offers a unique delivery system for our large variety of cheesecakes. We will ship your cheesecake to you, and all you have to do is thaw it out to enjoy it. This process ensures that your cheesecake arrives fresh and looking great.
You may want to try one of our other cheesecake varieties, including:
- Classic Blueberry Cheese Brulee. This cheesecake is both colorful and delicious. The wild Maine blueberries provide health benefits that are similar to strawberries.
- Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake. This white chocolate cheesecake has deep red raspberry swirls that create an elegant whirl of color. It is hand-fired to produce a classy glaze on top.
- Cherry Cheesecake. Ripe cherries give this cheesecake a sweet yet tart flavor that cherry lovers will enjoy. The bright red coloring makes it visually appealing as well.
Whether you want to order strawberry cheesecake or another flavor, we can deliver it right to your door to enjoy. Having fruit mixed in with the cheesecake gives it a burst of flavor and color, and it makes your dessert just a little bit healthier. Order online or give us a call to place your order.