Whether you’ll be enjoying a night at the 5th Avenue Theatre or attending the Seattle International Film Festival, ordering delivery of a decadent dessert will only enhance the experience. If you’re looking for convenience or need a unique dessert for a special occasion, take advantage of Sweet Street Desserts’ delivery option.
Founded in 1979 by Sandy Solmon, Sweet Street Desserts began as a home-based cookie-making business. As demand increased, so did Sandy’s desire to seek out exquisite recipes and ingredients. Over 35 years later, Sandy is still the President, CEO and head of research and development. Her integrity and innovative spirit helped create a company that is now a leader in the dessert industry and bakes desserts for restaurants in over 60 countries, on every continent.
Reasons for Dessert
Perhaps you are planning a birthday party or a baby shower. Maybe you’re hosting an office celebration. No matter the occasion, there is always a good reason to serve remarkably scrumptious desserts!
Our products are celebrated by customers who are looking for great-tasting, high quality gourmet desserts, such as cakes, cupcakes, cheesecakes, dessert bars, brownies and pies. With choices like our Oreo® Cookie Bash and delicate Irish Cream Bash® pies, we’re confident we offer something to please even the most finicky eater you know.
To help you decide, we’ve created a list of our customers’ top favorites. Each of these desserts has achieved top ratings. We hope this will help you narrow down your options, but feel free to check out the site for more lavish treats. In the meantime, consider these:
- Salted Caramel Vanilla Crunch – Vanilla flecked cake touched with waves of moist caramel cake are layered by a creamy custard and a salted caramel crunch making you beg for more.
- Luscious Lemon Bar – Buttery shortbread and a dynamic lemon curd mingle scrumptiously to create a tangy bar of ecstasy.
- Raspberry White Chocolate Cheese Cake – White chocolate cheese swirled with brilliant red raspberry is hand-fired to perfection for your delight.
- Pumpkin Cranberry Bash – This ginger snap crust embraces fresh tart cranberries in a pumpkin custard that screams “the holidays” almost audibly.
- Bourbon Street Pecan Pie – Kentucky bourbon adds an intoxicating kick to the filling for this pecan pie replete with mammoth halves of pecans.
- Key Lime Pie – The refreshing tartness you would expect from Key limes and a natural, light yellow filling. The pie has a Graham cracker/ granola crust topped off with delicate whipped cream. Perfection!
If you are purchasing for restaurants or coffeehouses, increase your revenue and tempt your customers with Sweet Street gourmet desserts. Download brochures and take advantage of the tools we have to offer our foodservice customers.
For an unexpected and unique gift idea, send the “VIPs” in your life a dessert delivery in Seattle, or treat yourself to one! With all the hype about dieting and watching waistlines, rest assured that Sweet Street Desserts can also provide gluten free, no sugar added, and kosher (KD) desserts. Shop online 24-hours-a-day or call us at (610) 929-2900 to find out more about our scrumptious products!