San Antonio natives seem to love their bundt cakes and all things chocolate, according to a quick bit of research. Now they can have their cakes and eat them too thanks to the dessert delivery option from Sweet Street Desserts!
When chocolate and bundt cakes collide, there is nothing more satisfying. You might want to consider our Molten Chocolate Cake. It’s a dark chocolate mini bundt cake filled with a dark chocolate truffle that melts when heated. This is melt in your mouth ecstasy!
Of course there are many other options available as well. If chocolate is your favorite, then take some time to bite into these:
- Choc’late Lovin’ Spoon Cake® – It doesn’t get more decadent than this! Adored by many a happy customer, our two-tier dark, moist cake is layered with rich chocolate pudding, drenched in chocolate frosting then covered in chocolate curls.
- Brown Cow Chocolate Pudding Cheesecake – Can’t decide between cheesecake and chocolate pudding? Get the best of both! This creamy cheesecake with chocolate crumb crust has dollops of rich, fudgy chocolate pudding and looks a little bit like a Holstein dairy cow. Absolutely delicious!
- German’s Chocolate Cake – Our version of the classic German Chocolate Cake has two thick chocolate layers with a delicious coconut-pecan filling and milk chocolate icing. Then we drench it in milk chocolate ganache and add more toasted pecans.
- Rockslide Brownies – If you are passionate about brownies, you’re going to love these! They are light-textured and moist. We top the brownie with delicious caramel and pile on some cubes of brownie and toasted pecans. To finish them off in style, we drizzle milk chocolate ganache over them.
- Red Velvet Cake – Our version of the legendary ruby-colored red velvet cake is elegant and moist, with a scrumptious chocolatey taste. We stack the layers four high, spread them with chocolate truffle filling, and then fill and frost it with cream cheese icing… as delicious as you expect it to be.
The list goes on! There is no shortage of scrumptious chocolate confections available via Sweet Street’s dessert delivery menu.
Why Sweet Street?
The bottom line is that we know desserts! We have been in the business for nearly forty years and are considered an industry leader. Our devotion to excellence and superb quality sets us apart from others.
Sandy Solmon, Sweet Street’s founder, remains actively involved in the company’s research and design department. Under her tutelage, our bakers are constantly looking for recipes and ingredients that embrace healthy living. Many of our desserts are Kosher, and we make every effort to provide sweet treats for those needing gluten free and low sugar options.
What started in a two car garage has become a worldwide purveyor of tasty treats. In fact, we are the dessert producer of choice for many well-known and globally based companies. Barnes & Noble includes our Gooey Chocolate Caramel Tart and Gluten Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chunker on their menu. We also participated at Expo Milano 2015 which enabled us to serve our culinary delights to Food Truck Nation throughout the fall.
Getting a restaurant-quality dessert delivery to your doorstep is an opportunity that no one should pass up. Whether you or someone you love lives in San Antonio, Somerset, Kirby, St. Hedwig, Selma, Converse or other Bexar County locales, we have what you are craving. Check out our website and place an order today!