What’s you favorite? Cake, pie, cookies? Sandy Solmon, founder of Sweet Street Desserts, had a taste for cookies, and it sprouted into a 30+ year industry leading company. The desserts we have available for delivery in Portland are designed to bring you back for more.
Sandy’s dream of owning a dessert company started in a two car garage. She was armed with a cookie recipe and ambition. She has spent years refining and researching all of the recipes on her menu. Her devotion to excellence is unsurpassed and has earned her the title of Cornell Hospitality Innovator of the Year (2014).
As an industry leader, Sweet Street Desserts strives to provide customers with the cleanest ingredients available. We use hormone free dairies and seek out non-GMO key ingredients. Additionally, we’ve removed artificial flavors and are steadily working towards further green and clean innovations. We hand select many of our 35+ cocoas and chocolates from the finest available in South America and utilize locally grown fruits and nuts when available.
The Choice is Yours
This is, of course, the hardest part of ordering desserts online. When you visit the Sweet Street website you will discover a vast array of over 50 scrumptious desserts. Making a choice will certainly prove challenging, so we’ve included a list of our customers’ top seven favorites. Perhaps you can start here:
- Marble Chocolate Chip Cheese Brulée – Three kinds of chocolate cheese (white, milk and dark) embrace silky ribbons of dark chocolate mousse studded with semi-sweet chocolate chips. Then it’s hand-fired for that glazed finish we all love.
- 7 Layer Bar – Seven layers of luxury define this compilation of sweetness. Coconut, walnuts, butterscotch, chocolate drops and dark chocolate chunks meld together to entertain your taste buds.
- Salted Caramel Vanilla Crunch – A cake you will not soon forget, the buttery vanilla-flecked cake is enhanced by waves of caramel cake and layers of salted caramel crunch and creamy custard.
- Chocolate Raspberry Crisp Cake – Raspberry glazed cake is placed layer upon layer between dark chocolate icing and then topped with a healthy sprinkling of crispy chocolate pearls.
- The Big Blitz – If you love Snickers®, this is the pie for you. It’s full of Snickers® chunks, fudgy brownie pieces, caramel and peanuts in the midst of a tart cream cheese filling.
- Kentucky Pie – Don’t let the name fool you. This is a Georgia pecan pie married to a warm chocolate chip cookie.
- Caramel Apple Granny – Granny Smith apples are the stars of this toffee studded, buttery caramel infused custard baked into a shortbread crust.
Sweet Street is your Dessert Destination
When you decide to order dessert delivery in Portland, Sweet Street Desserts should be your destination. If our top seven favorites didn’t tempt your sweet tooth, don’t forget to check out the other online options. Get restaurant-quality desserts delivered to your home or to a loved one for a special occasion. Give us a call at (610) 929-2900 or go online to place your order today.