Atlanta is a cosmopolitan city. It’s not as distinctly southern as many of its Georgian counterparts thanks to its influx of individuals from other states. This cross-cultural diversity makes Atlanta a world-class city and an interesting hub of activity; activity that can only be enhanced by a dessert delivery service!
NOW AVAILABLE VIA DoorDash® IN YOUR AREA. Visit our Sweet Street store on DoorDash now and start indulging in minutes.
This is where Sweet Street Desserts adds its delightful touch to the Atlanta scene. Established in Reading, PA in 1979 by founder, Sandy Solmon, Sweet Street Desserts is a leader in the dessert industry. Our passion for clean ingredient sourcing compels us to seek out only the finest ingredients including hand selected chocolates and locally harvested fruits and nuts.
Sweet Street also strives to ensure that our creations are kosher whenever possible. We offer gluten free delicacies and no sugar added treats, too. Since we believe that dessert is a language spoken worldwide, it’s our goal to give everyone an opportunity to contribute!
The 300-plus treats on our menu will leave you reeling. With such a smorgasbord of delights, it’s hard to choose which desserts to order. Some prefer chocolate indulgences while others lean more towards the fruit and nuts side of our confections. Hopefully, the following tips will help you make an informed decision. By all means, visit our website for more sweet treats:
A sweet tooth for many of us equates to a preference for chocolate. If this describes you, try some of these fantastic options:
- Honduran Chocolate Brownie (GF) – Three different kinds of chocolate grace this creation of buttery chewy goodness. Top with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream for a tasty, unique sweet treat!
- Choc’late Lovin’ Spoon Cake® – No list of our chocolate favorites is complete without our Chocolate Lovin’ Spoon Cake. We use two layers of dark chocolate cake and sandwich them in between two layers of chocolate pudding. Then, we cover the whole thing with chocolate shavings. There is a reason we suggest eating it with a spoon!
- Molten Chocolate Bundt Cake – This little Bundt cake is a chocolate lover’s dream come true. We use our classic, moist dark chocolate cake and fill it with a rich dark chocolate truffle. When you heat it, the truffle comes oozing out for a great chocolatey presentation. Serve it with vanilla ice cream to offset some of the richness.
- Iced Chocolate Cupcake – Tons of chocolate flavor in each wrapper, this cupcake is the perfect crown-pleasing dessert. Our chocolate cupcake has a bittersweet truffle center and is garnished with deep chocolate frosting. Topped off by a pure chocolate coin. Chocolate anyone?
Take a look at these fruit filled, fruit focused desserts:
- Carrot Cake – Blossoming out of an old family recipe, this is a dark, fruity delight.
- Big Apple Pie – Apples while crunchy granola’d crumbs add to the the deliciousness, this is worth considering. Served warm with ice cream or whipped cream!
- Lemonade Cake with Meyer Lemon Curd – Using lemonade as the catalyst, a cool lemon mousseline separates layers of lemon cake and Meyer lemon curd.
- Caramel Apple Granny – This pie’s toffee studded, butter caramel custard embraces fresh, locally harvested, Granny Smith apples within the confines of a mouth-melting shortbread crust.
When you order desserts from us, we will ship your order via FedEx in an insulated container cooled with dry ice to keep the item(s) fresh and protect them during shipping. We want them to reach you and/or your recipients in tip-top shape, no matter how far they have to go.
Remember, the tantalizing treats described above are only a small representation of what Sweet Street Desserts has to offer. You can order dessert delivery to your Atlanta residence or workplace and enjoy all that fresh, mouthwatering, deliciousness. What are you waiting for? Order online to check out all of our desserts!