Atlanta is a cosmopolitan city. It’s not as distinctly southern as many of its Georgian counterparts thanks to its influx of individuals from other states. This cross-cultural diversity makes Atlanta a world-class city and an interesting hub of activity; activity that can only be enhanced by a dessert delivery service!
This is where Sweet Street Desserts adds its delightful touch to the Atlanta scene. Established in Reading, PA in 1979 by founder, Sandy Solmon, Sweet Street Desserts is a leader in the dessert industry. Our passion for clean ingredient sourcing compels us to seek out only the finest ingredients including hand selected chocolates and locally harvested fruits and nuts.
Sweet Street also strives to ensure that our creations are kosher whenever possible. We offer gluten free delicacies and no sugar added treats, too. Since we believe that dessert is a language spoken worldwide, it’s our goal to give everyone an opportunity to contribute!
The 300-plus treats on our menu will leave you reeling. With such a smorgasbord of delights, it’s hard to choose which desserts to order. Some prefer chocolate indulgences while others lean more towards the fruit and nuts side of our confections. Hopefully, the following tips will help you make an informed decision. By all means, visit our website for more sweet treats:
A sweet tooth for many of us equates to a preference for chocolate. If this describes you, try some of these fantastic options:
- Fabulous Chocolate Chunk Brownie – Three different kinds of chocolate grace this creation of buttery chewy goodness.
- Rockslide Brownie – Drizzled with a milk chocolate ganache and studded with pecans and caramel, this is a brownie within a brownie. There are brownie chunks on top of the brownie!
- Choc’late Lovin’ Spoon Cake® – Try a chocolate-drenched chocolate cake with mouthfuls of dark chocolate pudding separating its layers.
- Chocolate Raspberry Crisp Cake – Raspberry glazed cake layered with dark chocolate icing and topped with crunchy pearls of chocolate, this cake bridges the gap between chocolate loving and fruit inclinations.
Take a look at these fruit filled, fruit focused desserts:
- Carrot Cake – Blossoming out of an old family recipe, this is a dark, fruity delight.
- Lemonade Cake with Meyer Lemon Curd – Using lemonade as the catalyst, a cool lemon mousseline separates layers of lemon cake and Meyer lemon curd.
- Pumpkin Cranberry Bash – A ginger snap crust encompasses fresh, tart cranberries and a delightful pumpkin custard.
- Caramel Apple Granny – This pie’s toffee studded, butter caramel custard embraces fresh, locally harvested, Granny Smith apples within the confines of a mouth-melting shortbread crust.
When you order desserts from us, we will ship your order via FedEx in an insulated container cooled with dry ice to keep the item(s) fresh and protect them during shipping. We want them to reach you and/or your recipients in tip-top shape, no matter how far they have to go.
Remember, the tantalizing treats described above are only a small representation of what Sweet Street Desserts has to offer. You can order dessert delivery to your Atlanta residence or workplace and enjoy all that fresh, mouthwatering, deliciousness. What are you waiting for? Order online or give us a call at (610) 929-2900!