Any occasion is a good reason to arrange for cupcake delivery in Indianapolis. There are a few occasions, however, where cupcakes just seem to work better than cake. Very small, intimate gatherings can feature personalized cupcakes, while large gatherings can reduce the preparation time and untidiness associated with a larger cake. Cupcakes make a great stand-in for traditional cake at weddings and other large events.
Sweet Street would love to be a part of your special occasion. We have been creating amazing desserts since 1979, and our desserts are now featured in fine restaurants and gourmet food shops in 60 countries around the world. We can ship throughout the continental United States.
Our award-winning desserts, including our cupcake variety packs, will be a great addition to your next gathering.
Displaying Cupcakes at Your Event
Here are a few creative ways that you could display the cupcakes or involve them in your next event.
- Created a tiered look. Cakes, especially wedding cakes, tend to be tiered. You can create this effect with a cupcake stand that is specifically designed to be tiered in the same way. You can purchase these, but many party shops will rent them to you as well.
- Cupcake table. You could go the more traditional route and just set the cupcakes out on the table. They look great surrounding a small wedding cake as well. Be sure to arrange them by type so your guests can determine what the ingredients might be. You should always be wary of potential allergic reactions.
- Cupcake centerpieces. Use a small cupcake tiered tray or flat tray as your centerpiece at each table. Place enough cupcakes on the tray so that everyone at the table will get a dessert. Our gourmet cupcakes are so eye-catching, they are sure to be beautiful centerpieces.
- Cupcake party favors. Why not send your guests home with a personalized cupcake that they can enjoy later? This is a great idea for weddings, but also works well for corporate functions to add a personalized touch.
- Cupcake designs. If you are offering more than one flavor of cupcake, which we strongly suggest, try placing the different colors in a design. A monogram design for weddings is a classy yet fun display idea. Just be sure that they have different colored frostings—like our Chocolate Cupcake and Red Velvet Cupcake.
- Pair the cupcakes with similarly colored candies. Some of your guests may not want a cupcake. Use other candies or desserts to compliment the cupcakes so your guests have options. Sweet Street can also deliver cheesecakes, dessert bars, brownies, and so much more.
- Create individual cupcake stands. Try flipping a martini glass over for an instant cupcake stand. Individual cupcake stands are also available at most party stores or online.
- Cupcake trees. For a twist on the traditional tiered cupcake stand, look for something that will hold several layers of cupcakes on “arms.” This tree design allows you to fit more flavors on the display and looks fantastic.
Sweet Street can package your cupcakes so that they are delivered right to your door, office, or event. Simply thaw them before your event and serve. Getting desserts for your special occasion has never been easier. Take advantage of our cupcake delivery and have some sent to Indianapolis. Order online today at https://shop.sweetstreet.com/