Fall means back to school, and that also means more school-related bake sales, meetings, and sporting events. Parents who love to bake probably love this time of year. For those of us who end up struggling at every bake sale, back to school can be a challenge. This year, Sweet Street Desserts may have the perfect solution: Cupcake delivery in Fort Worth!
Sweet Street’s gourmet desserts are a feature item at restaurants, coffee shops, and specialty food stores around the world. In fact, our desserts are sold in over 60 countries. Our desserts have been rated number one in both taste and appearance, and we’d love to share our expert baking skills with you!
Our gourmet cupcakes will definitely impress the whole class. Here are a few reasons you may need cupcakes for back-to-school time.
- Designated treat days
- Birthday parties (at school and at home)
- Field trips
- Bake sales
- Treats for the teacher (or to the teaching staff)
- Snacks for PTA meetings or other school-related meetings
- After-school programs (like Girl Scouts or Boy Scouts)
Filling up the treat bucket is easy with Sweet Street Dessert’s cupcakes. You just have to place an order, wait for it to arrive, thaw, and serve. No baking or running to the store required!
Our Favorite Back-to-School Cupcakes
Although we love all of our cupcakes, there are a few that we think will go over especially well at school. Here are our suggestions:
- Chocolate Cupcake. Chocolate cupcakes are a traditional favorite, but our Chocolate Cupcake kicks it up a notch. We use dark chocolate cake and a bittersweet truffle center. They also have a chocolate frosting and a dark chocolate coin for a complete chocolate overload.
- Vanilla Bean Cupcake. Our Vanilla Bean Cupcake is a classic crowd pleaser. It includes our moist vanilla cake and vanilla bean-flecked cream. Vanilla icing and a white chocolate coin top it off.
- Jelly Roll Cupcake. If making points with the other parents for uniqueness is on your to-do list, then the Jelly Roll Cupcake can help. We pack our traditional vanilla cupcake with raspberry filling and top it with raspberry fluff. It looks and tastes great.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup. Kids and adults alike love the taste of chocolate and peanut butter. We filled our chocolate cupcake with peanut butter and a chocolate truffle. The combination is no less than amazing. We even top it off with peanut butter fluff icing and a mini peanut butter cup.
You will definitely want to grab one before you send these goodies off to the bake sale. Your little one likely won’t come home with extras.
If you don’t like the idea of individual cupcakes, we also have bars, brownies, pies, and cakes available. Perhaps back-to-school would taste better with our Fabulous Chocolate Chunk bars or our Oreo Stack?
Sweet Street Desserts has you covered for back-to-school treats. Be the star of the classroom by ordering cupcake delivery in Fort Worth! Start your order online to get started.