Are you getting married and looking for a unique dessert to serve at the reception? Have a cupcake delivery sent to your Detroit venue and wow your guests by thinking outside the traditional wedding cake!
Sweet Street Desserts has been baking the world’s finest desserts since 1979. When you order cupcakes or any other dessert from us, you can be sure they’ve been made from the only the finest available baking ingredients, such as chocolates from Africa and South America, pure Madagascar vanilla, and natural local farm-fresh ingredients. They’ll also be GMO-free, contain no artificial trans fats, and most products are also Kosher Dairy (KD).
Great Wedding Cupcake Options
Charm your guests with one or more of the following popular cupcake flavors from Sweet Street Desserts:
- Vanilla Bean Cupcake – Think of them like beautiful mini wedding cakes! Vanilla lovers will savor the pure Madagascar vanilla in these buttery vanilla bean cupcakes. We fill them with a vanilla bean-flecked cream, and adorn them with a luscious vanilla-flecked icing and white chocolate coin. No matter your palette of wedding colors, they’ll work.
- Chocolate Cupcake – Chocolate is an all-time favorite flavor and our simple, classic chocolate cupcakes are loaded with gourmet chocolate, filled with a creamy bittersweet truffle center, and decorated with deep chocolate frosting and a dark chocolate candy coin. They’ll satisfy all of your chocoholic guests!
- Red Velvet Cupcake – The rich colors of this delectable cupcake stand out on a wedding buffet table. Everyone seems to enjoy this American classic with Southern roots. Ours is filled with a creamy chocolate truffle center and swirled with a luscious cream cheese buttermilk fluff icing with a chocolate candy on top. They’re sure to melt your guests’ hearts, one delicious bite at a time.
- Peanut Butter Cupcake – If your reception will be casual or in a garden setting, consider our celebration cupcakes with their playful lime green wrappers and all natural colored sprinkles scattered on top. Inside is the scrumptious peanut butter cupcake that is guaranteed to please everyone.
- Iced Jelly Roll Cupcake – If your reception will be casual or in a garden setting, consider our celebration cupcakes with their playful lime green wrappers and all natural colored sprinkles scattered on top. Guaranteed to please everyone!
Creative Ways to Display Cupcakes
Part of the fun of serving cupcakes at a wedding is being creative with how you display them. Here are a couple of ideas:
Classic round tower – These are simple, easy to find, and lovely to look at. You’ll find them in a wide variety of designs, from small and funky to tall and elegant. Another clever idea is to use platforms that resemble a traditional tiered wedding cake and decorate them with your cupcakes.
Cupcake centerpieces – Another great solution is to use small cupcake stands (flat or tiered) and place them on each table to serve as dessert and centerpiece, all in one! Avoid any extra expense by borrowing a stand or two from friends and family.
If you’re the kind of couple that’s looking forward to the “cutting of the cake” tradition, you can still do it AND serve cupcakes to everyone else! Top the cupcake tower with a mini “couple’s cake” for cutting, and cherish the moment.
Surprise your wedding guests with our seriously delicious gourmet cupcakes! Your cupcake delivery can be delivered directly to the Detroit party location. Our express shipping will get them there just in time, in picture perfect condition. Place your order online 24/7 or contact Sweet Street Desserts customer service at https://shop.sweetstreet.com/