Getting your cupcakes delivered to Baltimore makes arranging dessert simple. You simply order your dessert and let it thaw before serving. Getting gourmet dessert for your event couldn’t be easier!
Many people like their desserts to match a specific theme or color scheme at their event. When ordering cupcakes or other desserts online, it can be difficult to match what you have mind. To help, Sweet Street Desserts has created this handy guide to get you started.
Sweet Street Desserts has been creating gourmet desserts since 1979. Our desserts have been rated number one in both taste and appearance in restaurant food tests. We take great pride in our work, and we want you to enjoy our desserts as much as we enjoy making them for you (or more!). We would be honored to be a part of your text big event, small get together, or gift for any occasion.
Matching Your Dessert to Your Color Scheme
Events that have color seem to make a great impression. Colors liven up your event and bring everything together. Why shouldn’t your dessert match as well? Here are a few of our suggestions for some of the most common color schemes.
Black and White
Red and White
Blues and Greens
Yellows and Oranges
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cupcake
- Salted Caramel Vanilla Crunch
- German’s Chocolate Cake
- Banana Chocolate Chip Cake
Color Coordination Tips for Your Next Party
Matching your food to the exact color theme of your party is difficult and sometimes downright impossible. Thankfully, you do not have to match the hue and tone of the color perfectly to have a great effect. Keep in mind these quick tips when color-coordinating your party.
- Try using many hues of the same color (several variations of green, for example).
- Try pairing blue with green and violet for a calmer look and feel. Pair orange with red and yellow for an exciting and vibrant theme. Keep these the same hue of each color for a good pairing.
- Use complimentary colors for a bold statement (like violet and yellow or blue and orange).
- Use no more than three colors for your theme. Having too many colors creates a rainbow effect (which is fine if that is what you intended to do!).
- Gray is a great color to tone down some of your brighter colors (like yellow or orange). Black and white works in the same way.
- Avoid prints. They are great on clothes and fabrics, but not ideal for most party settings.
Sweet Street Desserts knows that the secret to a great party is great food. Let us be a part of your next party! Cupcake delivery is available for the Baltimore area and in the rest of the continental United States. Give us a call at (610) 929-2900 to get your order started.