IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM OUR MANAGEMENT TEAM:
Food manufacturers are considered an essential business by Governor Wolf for a safe and accessible food supply. We all still need to eat, from whatever venue. At Sweet Street, we bake lusciously spirit raising desserts, as well as our Manifesto line of individually wrapped cookies and bars.
Now more than ever, our baked goods are essential to add sustenance calories and a moment of delight to our customers. As well, we supply products in protective barriers for those who feel that might better suit their needs.
We are committed to assuring a safe manufacturing environment for our employees, allowing them to work if they are able.
· We are excusing employees, who due to child care needs or caring for a loved one, are staying home
· Restricting business travel and monitoring personal travel for our team
· Highly recommending all employees register for telemedicine service
· Suspending visits of incoming vendors unless essential or in cloistered area
· Installing extra sanitizing stations at entrance to all offices, beyond the many stations in our manufacturing facility
· Doing good work in the community including supporting our local food bank and agencies with product donations.
Locally, in Reading, PA our Café Sweet Street is offering online ordering for takeout, curbside pick-up and delivery by Delivery Dudes. Additionally, we are offering daily dinner meal offers for two. Check out the Café Sweet Street Facebook page for more information.
We are monitoring this fluid situation and are having daily communication meetings with all of our employees to insure they are kept informed and that their questions are answered.